Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to IHRnR!

Hello and Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

So I've taken the plunge! I am officially a blogger {and blog follower}! Why not? :) For my first post I am going to take this opportunity to introduce myself and let you know what I'm all about!

My name is Tricia L. I am 33 years old, Mom of 2 awesome kids - C Rock and Em & M, and wiffey to Big Daddy {or Noah}.


Up until last year I worked for the federal government and then the best thing happened! My husband got the opportunity to transfer with his company, allowing me to quit {YAY}, and moving close to the beach {DOUBLE YAY}!

{This is a nightly event right across the street}

Now I'm a full-time Mom but wait...my kids are both in school...whatever shall I do? Well, I listened to my hubs and dove head first into expanding my little jewelry business! I've been making and selling jewelry since 2006 after taking a basic earring class. That first little class was all it took to realize what I loved doing! So I'm officially on Etsy and Facebook now selling away! I am so happy!



So, that's that!

I am going to work extra hard to make this blog something enjoyable to read! It is going to be about life, love, and the pursuit of all those little things that make it special :) I will have all kinds of things included in my blog - giveaways, tutorials, guest bloggers, product reviews, recipes...is there something you would like to see? Let me know! This blog isn't just about me, its for you too :)

Peace & Love!
Tricia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you like to advertise on my blog or have your product featured here? Please email me tricia.iheartrocknroll@gmail.com! I can't wait to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a comment section!!!! That's all I have to say for now. Oh, except for LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Rock and Roll and crafts..sigh...two of the best things on earth, I'm here from Barn Owl Primatives. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Tricia...found you from Kristi at BOP. I love her stuff and had to check out any friend of hers. Im an Etsy seller too and I have to say that I love your stuff, I havent been brave to put up any jewelry yet but maybe soon. Your stuff rocks girl! I love that your at home...hey your a WAHM like me! So funny I call my hubs Big Daddy J! He is also so supportive of my creative attitude or disorder depends on how you wanna look at it. lol Im now a follower and invite you to come check out my blogs and become friend on FB too! Im all for helping out fellow bloggers!

    Im running a giveaway maybe you can enter for your kiddos (who are so cute) I have 5 myself.

    http://mylucky7design.blogspot.com/
    http://mamajandherfashionistas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete